One of a handful of new prints debuting in my etsy shop this week! Stay tuned! (:
I think this weekend can best be summed up with the fact that I took four naps this weekend. Oh yes. Not exactly the most productive weekend in history, but definitely one of the most relaxing. Highlights included:
- Lots of Gilmore Girls, Wonder Years (the whole series is now on Netflix!), Dan in Real Life, Amazing Race, Real Housewives…you get the picture. Oh, and I also may have purchased The Holiday, The Preacher’s Wife, and Home Alone. Cue the holidays!
- A little bit of scrapping.
- No driving at all, which was surprisingly easy to do! If I could walk everywhere all the time, I totally would. But there’s this thing called snow…
- A walk through the gorgeous fall foliage.
- No coffee all weekend…! After being sick last week, I just haven’t had much of an appetite for it. But I’m sure I’ll be back to my old, corrupt ways once the alarm rings bright + early tomorrow (;
- Had fun playing with my new custom address stamp from Simon’s Stamps. I can’t wait to use it on holiday cards!
- A happy care package from my mom (thanks Mom!) filled with People magazines + a Starbucks gift card.
- Loved the new issue of Whole Living. Fave magazine subscription by far.
- Discovered a layout I made months ago for American Crafts on the CK Blog. Always a treat!
- Excited for our trip home during Thanksgiving weekend. Can’t wait to see everyone!