1. When baristas spell my name correctly. A hyphen and no “e” = a happy Ann-Marie. (The vanilla latte is just icing on the cake at this point.)
2. Watching seasons 3 and 4 of Parks + Rec on Netflix over and over (and over) again.
3. Finding the best Zumba teachers and taking all of their classes religiously. Like a total fangirl.
4. Cranking through my to-do list.
5. Having an organized bag. Typically this means removing a handful of receipts, a fat stack of Chipotle napkins, and $0.97 in pennies.
6. Browsing Pinterest or Instagram on my phone until I fall asleep every night.
7. Limes. I eat them the way you would eat oranges. I mean, really, who needs enamel?
8. Secretly listening to holiday music when no one else is around. (Why is holiday music so embarrassing???)
9. Cold weather clothing for these gloriously chilly nights we’ve been enjoying here in Southern California.
10. Packaging orders. I genuinely love hand-addressing envelopes, stamping my business cards + thank you notes, applying liberal amounts of washi tape + (hopefully) brightening the recipient’s day. P.S. I’m going to blog about my new holiday packaging next week!
4 Responses to “faves.”
Oooh. I love this post!
Whose zumba class are you taking? I wanna goo!!
“Who needs enamel?” bwahaha! I hear you!
I just got into Zumba. It is so fun. Great list.
Sadly, my hyphen has never made it onto a to-go coffee cup.
Love your list and am looking forward to your holiday packaging. 🙂