From left to right:
- Knitting a beanie, drinking coffee, catching up on the Rachel Zoe Project, and wearing sweats well into the early afternoon. Self-employment at it’s finest.
- Reorganizing all the books + magazines in my nightstand. P.S. I’m looking for new reads…any suggestions?
- Clear desk, clear mind.
- The most beautiful day EVER. I sat outside far longer than my whiter-than-white skin would have liked, but the warm sunshine felt so good.
- Stocking up on new yarn for another knitting project. Can’t. Stop. Knitting.
- My wedding attire is coming together quite nicely, thanks to the sale section at Anthro!
- I simply refuse to give up my beanies and my winter attire just yet. Even if it is 90 degrees out!
- The warmer weather and longer days have made for lots of early evening walks with Wally. I’m really, really loving it.