grammin’ ain’t easy: not ready to give up my beanies just yet.
From left to right:
- Knitting a beanie, drinking coffee, catching up on the Rachel Zoe Project, and wearing sweats well into the early afternoon. Self-employment at it’s finest.
- Reorganizing all the books + magazines in my nightstand. P.S. I’m looking for new reads…any suggestions?
- Clear desk, clear mind.
- The most beautiful day EVER. I sat outside far longer than my whiter-than-white skin would have liked, but the warm sunshine felt so good.
- Stocking up on new yarn for another knitting project. Can’t. Stop. Knitting.
- My wedding attire is coming together quite nicely, thanks to the sale section at Anthro!
- I simply refuse to give up my beanies and my winter attire just yet. Even if it is 90 degrees out!
- The warmer weather and longer days have made for lots of early evening walks with Wally. I’m really, really loving it.
4 Responses to “grammin’ ain’t easy: not ready to give up my beanies just yet.”
I wish I looked good in beanies! I would never take them off!! =)
The sale section at Anthro is where I always start my shopping trip! That necklace is so gorgeous! I can’t wait to have spring days that look like that!!
Have a great weekend!
Jealous of your flowers and warm weather! And I totally get the knitting addiction…I’m still knitting too. My favorite (and most useful) magazine is Cooking Light and I’m currently reading The Art of Fielding which I recommend!
Knitting is seriously the BEST! I’m addicted!
New read suggestion: The Dirty Life by Kristen Kimball. Big city writer turned farmer’s wife memoir – it’s a super fun, easy read!
Your snapshots always have a sense of coziness, its so lovely!!
I’m not quite finished my latest read, Vampires in the Lemon Grove, but its compiled of witty/curious short stories which make for quick fun reads!