20 things about me:
(Again with the dress. I know.)
1. I like very spicy food. Spicy to the point of sweat + tears.
2. I am a terrible movie-watcher but an excellent reality TV viewer (not sure what this says about my taste levels…?)
3. I often think about going back to school to become a psychologist.
4. I can never decide whether I want to spend the last few minutes of my night browsing Instagram or reading. (IG usually wins.)
5. My biggest celebrity crush is Michael Cera.
6. I want to visit all 50 U.S. states.
7. I already know the titles of the books I want to write.
8. I’m still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.
9. I’m introverted often to a fault. Alone time is KEY.
10. Not quite sure what I would do without podcasts while I work. My new fave is The JV Club.
11. I love love love coffee. Partly for the taste, but mainly for the ritual of it.
12. I never screw the caps on water bottles tight enough, so at least once a day I encounter a giant water spill in my purse.
13. I send myself multiple e-mails daily. (P.S. This blog post was composed entirely in an e-mail.) (I literally e-mailed this sentence.)
14. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.
15. I love dancing. Aside from the actual marriage thing (oh yeah, that), I am most excited about dancing ALL NIGHT LONG at my wedding.
16. I aspire to be an amazing cook one day. I should probably get over my aversion to measuring + doing dishes first…
17. Occasionally I feel a strange sense of longing for my Utah days. I could never live there again, but it sure is fun to visit.
18. I always feel self-conscious about my legs when I wear shorts, but I’m trying to get over myself this summer. (My sentiments exactly.)
19. I can’t begin my day unless my bed is made. There’s just no way.
20. All I want to do is make things with my own two hands. All day. Everyday.
14 Responses to “twenty things.”
i love learning new things about you! i do #13 like all day, errrrday.
I told my husband if he was looking for me at our wedding reception, he could find me on the dance floor. Enjoy!
I loved this post….it makes me want to sit down and write 26 (or more) things about myself right now. So, I guess that I should? I have your necklace in a minty blue that was given to me by my daughter…I want to wear it every day – but resist that urge. Isn’t it funny the favorites of things that we get “into”?
Number twelve dude. I read that shit to my boyfriend & he rolled his eyes & laughed at me. Samezies.
HAHA! Why do we do this to ourselves???
#’s 8, 9, 11, 14, 15, 18 & 20!! — SAME. 🙂
If you love podcasts + reality tv + laughing, you must listen to the grantland pop culture podcasts with David Jacoby & Juliet Lipman. They’re usually called “reality tv podcasts”, but most recent one is “the right reasons” (hopefully you’re a bachelorette fan). I listen to these over and over 🙂
Will do!!! I’m always looking for new podcasts – thank you for sharing! (:
I’m re-listening to the may 17 podcast RIGHT NOW while I weed through emails 🙂
Haha, I hate it too when I love a dress or t-shirt and wear it to much that the clothes are always on the pictures. It’s like you always put it on and never wash it 😀
#9!! How do people function normally without alone time? I don’t understand.
#9 aloooone time!
#19 gotta make the bed
[…] days, I’ll clean out my purse and remove all of the fun souvenirs that are taking up space (and getting soaked by my water bottles) and immediately tuck them into these folders. Easy […]