Salt Lake City | September 2011
I could write a book on all the reasons I love Fall. Yes, I realize summer hasn’t exactly left the building just yet, but we have been enjoying cooler temps, shorter days, and changing leaves here in Utah…oh happy day! Today I picked up a Pumpkin Spice Latte on my lunch break and it has been inspiring me to list all the things I love about this season:
- I’ve said it a million times before and I will say it again: boots, scarves, and sweaters! This is, after all, why I moved to Utah, right? (okay, that’s a lie). It’s the benefit to living in a landlocked state…you can actually wear all of your cute Fall attire during Fall without sweating profusely, like you do in California. (I still love you, CA). (Also, this has been one heck of a bullet point).
- Fall foliage! Color color and more color! If you want to see proof, check this out.
- As I already mentioned, pumpkin spice lattes! And I mean, full-fat, full-sugar, fully loaded PSL’s. This is the one place where you should absolutely, positively not attempt to cut calories.
- Being able to leave the windows open and the A/C off all day long. I love how chilly it makes our apartment each morning and night.
- Drinking tea after dinner, while snuggled up on the couch with John, while watching a little TV. Which reminds me…
- The return of good TV! Parks + Rec, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, The Office, 30 Rock, Modern Family…the list goes on.
- Looking forward to seeing Grace Bonney of Design*Sponge this coming November in SLC!
- Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and all the decorating, shopping, and eating that goes with it.